Play, Nursery & K.G.
- Registration for new admission is to be made in the first week of March and the candidates will have to appear for written test.
- Minimum age for admission in class I is 5 years. The T.C. must be submitted to the school office for the further verification.
- Rs. 250 will be paid to the accounts office for registration of new admission, receipt and the official application form attached with the prospectus must be obtained. Two passport size photographs are required for admission.
- Admission will be strictly on merit of the candidates and subject to the number of seats available in each class. Any effort of presenting a donation to the school or seeking admission through recommendation will debar a candidate from getting admission.
- It is the right reserved to the Principal to determine the class for which the pupil is best suited. The decision may be based on the entrance test conducted. Students/Parents therefore, are advised to find out the date of the entrance test from the school office in advance.
Mode Of Payment
- All fees are payable in account office between 9:00 AM to 01:00 PM only in advance by 10th of the month and cash receipt can be obtained then and there.
- A late payment fee of Rs. 10 per day will be charged if the fee is not paid by the last day of the month.
- In case of non-payment of fees for two months, the child’s name will be struck off the school rolls.
Please use following steps for online admission for 2020-21 session for new students.
|Step -1||Fill the registration form and submit details, you will received registration on the mobile given in form.||Online Form|
|Step -2||Check application status, if approved pay the admission fee.||Check Now|
|Step -3||Check the application status and update.||Click Here|